On March 23rd, Nathan and I are going to go be audience members for the Minneapolis auditions of America's Got Talent! We were perusing the Orpheum's website and noticed that you could get FREE TICKETS. So cool! So, we registered and printed out our tickets and are all set to be on TV!
Something we found funny that I'd like to share with the world is their dress code. I found the selective caps sentences especially amusing. Here you go:
YOU MUST ADHERE TO DRESS CODE. YOUR ADMISSION DEPENDS ON IT. Hip, upscale attire is mandatory. You will be on camera so it is very important that you dress nicely! When you look great, the show looks great! No shorts, t-shirts, or hats. We'd prefer you don't wear jeans. BRIGHT COLORS ARE APPRECIATED. Absolutely no white attire or clothing with logos or writing will be allowed into the theater.
Ohmigosh - me and my roommates are going too! :D
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!! good luck... :P
ReplyDelete