Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My 30 Day Music Challenge

So, rather than having my Facebook friends dying with anticipation as they eagerly await my video post each and every day, I decided to make my "30 Day Music Challenge" a blog post.  I wasn't a fan of the mainstream "30 Day Song Challenge," because I thought the "A song you like!" "A song you hate!" options were too generic.  I like this one I found better. So if you're curious about one of my favorites, you can just find it here!  :) 

Day 1: a song that you think is funny
If I had a Million Dollars, Barenaked Ladies


Day 2: a song that has a special meaning in your life
Silvery Waves- Wyman


Day 3: last song you remember listening to
 Rambling Man- Laura Marling

Day 4: song that always makes you happy
Sold--John Michael Montgomery



Day 5: your favorite song
Right Now?  I'd say this song:
There's a Good Reason these Tables Aren't Numbered, Honey, You just Haven't Thought of it Yet. - Panic! At the Disco






Day 6: a song from your favorite movie
Jai Ho- Slumdog Millionaire 


Day 7: the first song that comes to your head
Umbrella/Singing in the Rain Glee Mix

Day 8: a song from your favorite male singer
Light On - David Cook

Day 9: a song that makes you cry
The House that Built Me- Miranda Lambert

Day 10: a song that relates to your life
The Future Freaks Me Out- Motion City Soundtrack


Day 11: a song that you do not hear enough
(I ignore the fact that Miley Cyrus is in this video) The Big Bang, Rock Mafia


Day 12: a song from your favorite tv show
Doesn't this song just warm your soul? (If you're a Scrubs fan?)


Day 13: a song that you must listen to all the time
God Made the Automobile- Iron & Wine



Day 14: your least favorite song
No, I have never felt like a plastic bag floating in the wind, but thank you for the horrible metaphor, Katy Perry.
Day 15: most annoying song
I CANNOT STAND THIS SONG.
OMG- Usher


Day 16: a song that you remember from your childhood
I Think About You- Collin Raye

Day 17: a song you always have stuck in your head
Pulp Fiction- Motion City Soundtrack


Day 18: song that makes you think of your best friend
Don't Stop Me Now- Queen (Shaun of the Dead) Scene

Day 19: a song you think is cute
The Egg Song ^_^;;

Day 20: your class song
Uhh.... Eye of the Tiger?  Probs.

Day 21: a song by your favorite female singer
Paparazzi- Lady Gaga
Day 22: a song by your favorite band
Winter Winds- Mumford & Sons

Day 23: a song that you have to sing along with
Okay, I know this is really dumb... but I CAN'T Not sing to this song...
Hit Me Baby, One More Time. - Britney Spears


Day 24: what song is your ringtone
If I had a ring tone, it would be Carrie Carter's ring tone.  Except... I can't do that... because everyone would know that it is Carrie's.  Which is why I have to wait until I leave Bethel to use it. ... :)
Whistle Stop- Robin Hood

Day 25: a song that makes you want to get up and dance
Oh, gosh, I will danceeee to this song like no other.  I don't care who is watching or how dumb this song is.  GO HOME PIMP!
Drop it Low- Ester Dean

Day 26: a song you wish you knew the words to
Come Together- Beatles

Day 27: a song you know all the words to
Forget You- Cee-Lo Green
Day 28: a song that makes you hungry
... What?

Day 29: favorite country song/Day 30: Favorite Love song.  ((I'm combining these two))

Norma Jean Riley- Diamond Rio


One More Day-Diamond Rio

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking of changing my ring tone. I love that song, but I am starting to get a little angry every time my phone rings. You have my blessing on taking that ring tone.

    Winter Winds!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete