Of course I was at the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One Midnight Premiere. Why would you even ask? I went with a big group of friends, which included Carrie Carter, fresh up from Iowa, old library friends, new English friends, and new boyfriend. What a delightful mix, no? Anyways, instead of making a blog entry with pictures saying, "Look at all the fun we had!" I'm going to post look-a-like pictures to show you how awesome my friends and I are. Here we go!
 |
| Hermione Granger |
 |
| April Walker |
|
|
|
 |
| Harry Potter |
 |
| Nathan Youngblood |
|
|
 |
| Luna Lovegood |
|
|
 |
| Lyndsey Myers |
 |
| Sybil Trelawny |
|
|
 |
| Emily Wick |
|
|
 |
| Belatrix Lestrange |
|
 |
| Carrie Carter |
Notable mentions: Anna Schnieder and Jon Medendorp dressed like Gryffindor students, Emily Coleman dressed as "Sexy Draco," and Calvin Konop dressed as a Muggle.
We are, obviously, the cool kids on campus.
OH thank you for making this!!! what great look-a-likes. It's fun to see Wick and Trelawney next to each other. I now see...what you mean.
ReplyDelete