This is pretty much just a way for me to keep track of my friends who have created a Day Zero list. Enjoy~!
Rhianna Huizenga
Me
Carrie
Melissa
Erin
8 more goals:
31. Read 50 books for leisure.
32. Memorize 20 poems.
33. Memorize 50 Bible verses.
34. See 30 movies I should have seen a long time ago.
35. Actually meet Sean Polley.
36. Complete the 5,000 Question Survey.
37. Say something in French every day.
38. Read the Bible the whole way through.
And finally....
For those of you who care, I've started a new blog. It's basically for my answers to the 5,000 Question Survey. So if you're ever interested in any thought I've ever had to those questions, you can go check it out, here:
5,000 Question Survey Blog
I'm mainly answering the questions for personal growth and self-knowledge, but if you're like me you find those kinds of things fascinating.
i have met Sean Polley. bahha. although not in the recent past. He is elusive, like a cat.
ReplyDelete