Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"So, I thought you wanted to write book reviews."

I do!  And will.  I realized that I never made mention that after my follower count got above 30, I submitted my blog to BookSneeze to be able to review books by Thomas Nelson publishing.

Basically, if your blog is consistent and has over thirty followers, you have the opportunity to be chosen to be a book reviewer for BookSneeze. This means that they will send you copies of books for free in return for a quasi-legible book review.  Pretty neat, huh?

Well, I recently found out that my blog was accepted, and although this probably has nothing to do with the quality of my writing I am nonetheless excited for this opportunity!  Free books, the opportunity to practice book reviewing, and a way to potentially get my name out there.

Keep an eye out for my first review on Neighbors and Wise Men: Sacred Encounters in a Portland Pub and Other Unexpected Places, by Tony Kriz.



Thank you to all of my good friends and forced family members who are following my blog.  If you have any other submissive relatives or friends that wouldn't mind clicking "follow," the more the merrier! 

2 comments: