Thursday, April 21, 2011

AH. WHAT. AH.

I'M SO SICK OF BREAKING STUFF IN CERAMICSj@!#$ AAAHHHHHHH. 

okay, so it takes about four tries to actually make something that would be A-B worthy for my final ceramics grade, and once I finally get something made, I touch it up and END UP FREAKING BREAKING IT.  BECAUSE IT JUST CRACKS.  OR SOMETHING.  FRICK. 

"That lid on your jar couldn't be a better fit," says the art teacher.  

WELL, NOT ANYMORE.

ruined. 

Oh well.  At least I have tonight to make 12 more lids for that jar.  Of which 1 will be good enough.  And then will probably break.

Out of everything I've made in ceramics so far, this is what I have that's good enough to turn in:

1 pitcher, pinched spout.
1 pitcher, wrap-around spout
1 lidded jar, maybe.  Needs a new lid.
1 bottle, maybe.  If it's good enough.  I'm not sure yet.

4/20 pieces I need done by May 7.  Bwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment