So in a couple of days I will be leaving the Shire. I am traveling to Japan. I have not yet decided if that means I will be abandoning this blog for a month, or posting regular entries on it for a month. I am not taking a laptop abroad--just an Ipod Touch. Note: I am not that familiar with the concept of an Ipod Touch, as I am borrowing it from someone. So while some people may be able to type paragraphs with ease on a virtual keyboard, I will probably struggle. Perhaps I will post as much as I can each day before I get frustrated and throw the Ipod Touch against a paper door.
Part of me wants the experience to be highened by the romantic notion of simply keeping a written journal, as is part of our assignment for the class. I would much rather be writing things down manually, but then I would be depriving all of my faithful followers of my adventures. I would never want to deprive people of April Walker.
Maybe I will write thoughts in my notebook, and then transfer the most important bits to this blog.
Maybe I will just post my daily Haiku here.
Maybe nothing will happen.
You will have to wait and see!
If you are important enough to me, you will be getting emails, anyways.
I am glad to not be deprived of April Walker!
ReplyDelete