1) "Yellow matter custard dripping from a dead dog's eye."
2) "I'm not lying, I'm just stunning with my love-glue-gunning."
3)"He got joo-joo eyeball, he one holy roller."
4) "Hold you in his armchair, you can feel his disease."
5) "Loving you is cherry pie."
6) "She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane."
8) "We got a red light pornographic dance fight systematic, honey, but we got no money."
9) "Give me something I want to see//television and hot blondes in odd positions."
10) "Love it when you call me legs//In the morning buy me eggs."
That's all I'm going to do for now. The answers are below, in white font, along with the songs the lyrics came from. Enjoy!
1. Beatles--I am the Walrus
2. Gaga--Poker Face
3. Beatles--Come Together
4. Beatles--Come Together
5. Gaga--Paparazzi
6. Beatles--Happiness is a Warm Gun
7. Beatles--Glass Onion
8. Gaga--Money Honey
9. Gaga--The Fame
10.Gaga-- Boys Boys Boys
ok i am going to guess and 'm going to try to not cheat since I can kind of read the white letters..
ReplyDelete1. gaga
2) gaga
3. Beatles
4) gaga
5. gaga
6) beatles
7. beatles
8) gaga
9. gaga
10) gaga