The reason I don't have a photo blog is because neither you nor I have the sanity nor time to dedicate ourselves to my eating habits. I apologize for not taking a picture of the grapefruit I ate this morning. Here is a stock photo of a grapefruit.
![]() |
| They say that eating a grapefruit within the first two hours of waking up helps you lose weight. |
Although I don't have the motivation to take pictures every day, I do have the motivation to take pictures of things that amuse me. One of these things is National Administrative Professionals Day.
[Even though my life is comprised of much more inspiring topics like planning a wedding, getting ready for graduate school, and furnishing my first apartment, I choose to write about National Administrative Professionals Day? What?]
Yes! National Administrative Professionals Day. You did not know such a thing existed? Neither did I, until Norhtwestern College invited me to a tea in my honor. Me being an Administrative Professional.
[Apparently this used to be called National Secretary Day until someone decided that was an offensive/non-encompassing term.]
You listen to an inspiring speaker, eat some fancy scones, and win a door prize.
![]() |
| Now I have two staplers. |
This ranges from a CD of Northwestern College's Choir Concert...
....to a bajillion pens...
....to an Office Depot Catalog?
![]() |
| Our Swag Bags were sponsored by Office Depot. |
Am I being snarky about National Administrative Professionals Day? Only a little bit. It actually made me feel very appreciated, and I love the new pens. Especially my pen that HELPS PREVENT FRAUD!!! (TRIPLE EXCLAMATION POINT.)
National Administrative Professionals Day was endearing and enjoyable. The concept of it intrigued me so much that I had to photo-document it for the world.
Which I know you appreciated.







I enjoyed reading this. That's all I have to say.
ReplyDelete