Thursday, February 3, 2011

Spring Semester, or: Inhale, Exhale.

This semester is, on one hand, a giant release of a huge breath I've been holding for a while.  Exhale. *wheewwwww*, I am finally here, I made it, interim is over, graduation is all lined up, I've applied to *most* of the graduate schools I've been looking at--nothing left to do but sit back and make pots.

The "inhale" side of my semester is that quick *gasp* you get when you are surprised, or remember that you've forgotten something.  *gasp!* In four months Real Life starts.  *gasp!* Where the heck am I going to get money for grad school?  *gasp!* Where am I going to live in a few months?  *gasp!* I just got an email for job applications at the University of Seattle.  *gasp!* Saint Kate's is now ALA Accredited--guess I should apply there...

Relaxation [Exhale] + Surprise [Inhale] = Life [Breathing.]

 

1 comment: