Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Only Things I Remember.

 Some people are blowing themselves up.  They have some bombs and they're blowing themselves up on the street. 

What?

---

[All the televisions are on in the library.]

What's going on. 

-I don't think I can really tell you that. 

I hear some people are blowing themselves up. 

[The librarian's face contorts into worry.  How much do you say.]

-I think, yes, it does involve some people blowing up.  You--you better go to class now. 

-----

They did it on purpose, I heard someone say they did it on purpose because today is 9-11.  Get it?  9-1-1. 

----

Class--we're not really sure what's going on, or who is doing this.  But you have to know:  This is a day you'll remember for the rest of your lives. 



1 comment:

  1. I was in band practice and a parent came in and told us. I watched for everyone else's reaction to gauge how serious it was.

    Next period was gym and I remember calming down another girl who was worried that they were going to start bombing us. I assured her we were safe... what do you really gain by bombing Randolph, WI?

    ReplyDelete